Artwork by everyware
Exhibition in Gwangju Museum of Art, Children's Museum
Audience explore a huge maze (12 x 10 x 1.2m) made of plastic bricks, while searching for AR Tags and playing AR games with mobile device.
사용자는 플라스틱 브릭으로 만들어진 미로를 탐험하며, 미로 곳곳에 숨겨진 AR태그를 찾아 증강현실 게임을 플레이하고 미션을 완수한다. 미션을 완료하면 관리자로부터 보상(캐릭터 카드)를 수령한다.
As Project Manager,
- Designed and optimized overall size and shape of the maze, according to requirement of the space. (100%)
- Engineered bricklaying pattern of maze walls for maximum structural strength. (100%)
- Developed modular wall system for ease of transportation and installation, through research and experiment. (100%)
- Supervised overall process of transportation, assembly and installation of the project. (50%)
Tools & Skills
- 2D design : Adobe Illustrator
- 3D design : Fusion 360, MagicaVoxel
- Bricklaying pattern design : BrickLink Studio