Bluetooth Speaker 5
2021- Work in Progress
A portable bluetooth speaker with random 3D geometric wooden face, concrete case, and brass analog knob.
Fifth work of my personal DIY bluetooth speaker series. The emphasis was on :
- Analog volume knob with on/off rotary switch.
- Bringing out the contrast of materials between concrete enclosure and perforated wooden front panel
- Random geometric 3D pattern front panel.
Still working on the concrete enclosure.
Design, fabrication and everything else.
Tools & Skills
- Concrete, wood and brass
- 2 x 2.5in full-range unit
- 2 x 30W stereo amp (TPA3110)
- Bluetooth 5.0 receiver
- 18650 batteries and USB-C charging port